We understand flexibility is required given the impact of Coronavirus has on travel, please refer to the policies below in the event your trip is disrupted.
For existing booking before 1st of April 2020, the existing cancellation policies apply. If the booking arrival date is more than 30 days, you are given the flexibility to postpone the booking and convert it into credit for up to 9 months from cancellation date.
For new bookings from 1st of April 2020 onwards, we are now allowing you the flexibility to postpone booking and convert it into credit:
- for up to 12 months from initial arrival date if outstanding balance is fully paid
- for up to 9 months from date of cancellation if outstanding balance is not yet paid
The issuance and extension of credit notes is subject to the following:
- country of departure issues a travel warning against travel to Thailand;
- flights to the respective destination are cancelled;
- there is a required or enforced quarantine upon return home (i.e. by government, workplace, school – proof may be required).
Please take note of the following:
- credit note only applies to the same villa and the dollar value will be applied (i.e. If you opt to stay in higher season dates, you would need to top up the difference. If applied to stay in lower seasonal dates, balance of credit will be forfeited);
- the minimum length of stay shall also follow the period of the new dates;
- credit note for new bookings apply for selected managed villas;
- extension of credit note validity may be requested subject to approval.
If you wish to cancel your booking instead and file for travel insurance, all deposits and payments paid thus far are forfeited and we will provide you with the necessary supporting documents to assist you with travel insurance filing.